FOOTHILLS FOREST PRODUCTS INC.
a Division of Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with exceptional leadership skills to join our team as a SAWMILL SUPERVISOR in our two-line sawmill in Grande Cache, Alberta.
Reporting to the Sawmill Superintendent, the Sawmill Supervisor will lead a team of twelve production employees in the manufacture of high-quality dimensional lumber products in a safe and efficient manner.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous experience working safely, efficiently and with excellent attendance;
- Demonstrated leadership abilities while also being a strong, supportive team member;
- Excellent knowledge of sawmill equipment and product quality;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
- Effective interaction within the team and with other teams (ie. Maintenance, Planer);
- Strong organizational and planning skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to coach and develop individuals and teams to maximize their performance and well-being.
To apply for this position, please submit your Resume and Covering Letter expressing why you are interested, by email to “email@example.com” with the Subject Line “SAWMILL SUPERVISOR” by September 23, 2019.
Foothills Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.