We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant.
Key responsibilities include matching invoices to purchase orders and packing slips, verifying accuracy, reviewing, managing and processing invoices and other duties as assigned. Cross-training and providing backup duties for accounts payable and reception will be required.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and experience:
- a minimum of two years of office experience
- accounts payable experience
- excellent general computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- exceptional attention to detail and the ability to efficiently prioritize
- strong communication skills.
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits program.
If you possess the skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please submit your resume in confidence via fax or email to the attention of:
Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
Fax: (250) 998-4513
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.