We currently have an opening for an Administrative Clerk in our forestry department.
Key responsibilities include providing administrative support to the forestry department by assisting with payroll administration, maintaining contractor files, answering phone calls, filing, data entry and analysis, communicating with the department, customers, First Nations, Government agencies and the public and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and experience:
- knowledge of the forestry industry
- excellent general computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- knowledge of 3Log system (Weighwiz/LIMS)
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently prioritize
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong organizational and time management skills
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits program.
If you possess the skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please submit your resume in confidence via fax or email to the attention of:
Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
Fax: (250) 998-4513
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.