We currently have an opening for a Certified Electrician.
The ideal applicant will hold an Interprovincial ticket and have a strong background in Electronics and PLC based computer systems. Apprentices in the latter stage of their training are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- electrical experience in an industrial setting, preferably a sawmill
- maintaining and troubleshooting PLCs, Variable Frequency Drives, Optimization and Scanning equipment
- detail-oriented with a precision maintenance mindset
- good inter-personal and communication skills
- strong analytical trouble-shooting and problem solving skills, including root cause analysis
- a strong commitment to safety
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our Maintenance team, please submit your resume to:
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this job position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.