We currently have an opening for a Certified Machinist.
The ideal applicant will hold an Interprovincial ticket, has a strong background in an industrial setting, is highly motivated and eager to learn. Apprentices in the latter stage of their training are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- CNC equipment experience
- knowledge of AutoCad
- proficient with line boring and welding
- detail-oriented with a precision maintenance mindset
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- strong analytical trouble-shooting and problem solving skills, including root cause analysis
- a strong commitment to safety
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our Maintenance team, please submit your resume in confidence to the attention of:
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.