We currently have an opening for an Electrical Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include providing supervision, technical expertise, and mentorship to the electrical team. The Electrical Supervisor will be working closely with the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Coordinators as well as Operations to optimize mill uptime and availability. The Electrical Supervisor will be the sites subject matter expert in electrical safety and owner of the sites Electrical Safety Plan. The Electrical Supervisor reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyman/woman certification as an Electrician with a Red Seal Endorsement or relevant experience.
- Substantial industrial electrical maintenance experience preferably from a Sawmill or Wood Products industry in a supervisory role.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers, Variable Frequency Drives, Optimization and Scanning equipment.
- Extremely detail oriented with a precision maintenance mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong analytical trouble shooting skills, planning skills, along with the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Very strong commitment to Safety.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume prior to August 3rd, 2021, via email to:
Subject: Electrical Supervisor
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.