We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Planner.
Key responsibilities include contingency planning, all maintenance activities planning for runtime and scheduled outages. The Planner will be working closely with the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Coordinators as well as Operations to optimize mill uptime and availability. The Planner will become the sites subject matter expert in maintaining the CMMS, the development and maintaining of Preventive and Corrective Job Plans. The Maintenance Planner reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyman/woman certification as a Millwright or relevant experience.
- Substantial Industrial or manufacturing Planning experience preferably from a Sawmill or Wood Products industry.
- Extremely detail oriented with a precision maintenance mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and critical path planning skills, along with the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Very strong commitment to Safety.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume via email to:
Subject: Maintenance Planner
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.