We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include providing supervision and technical training for shift personnel, identifying opportunities for improvement and ensuring the highest standard of workplace safety at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyperson certification as a Red Seal Millwright or relevant experience
- supervisory experience in a sawmill environment
- strong analytical troubleshooting skills with the ability to multitask under time constraints
- effective leadership skills with the ability to manage a team
- strong ability to coach and train others
- exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- a strong commitment to safety
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits program and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume via fax or email to the attention of:
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.