We currently have an opening for a Mechanical Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include providing supervision, technical expertise, and mentorship to the mechanical millwright team. The Mechanical Supervisor will work closely with the Maintenance Manager, Electrical Supervisor and Operations leadership to optimize mill uptime and availability. The Mechanical Supervisor reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyperson certification as a Millwright with a Red Seal Endorsement or relevant experience.
- Very strong commitment to Safety.
- Substantial industrial mechanical maintenance experience preferably from a Sawmill or Wood Products industry in a supervisory role.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and troubleshooting equipment; have completed continuous improvement projects.
- Extremely detail oriented with a precision maintenance mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong analytical trouble shooting skills, planning skills, along with the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Extensive CMMS/EAM experience with programs like SAP, MP2 or similar.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume via email to:
Subject: Mechanical Supervisor
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.