We currently have an opening for a Systems Administrator.
Key responsibilities include providing technical support to employees, managing the hardware and virtual server environment, managing the telephone system, maintaining user accounts and access privileges, executing system backup and recovery, network monitoring and security.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- proficient in maintaining Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- experience administering Active Directory
- experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting VMware vSphere / vSAN
- ability to deal effectively with a wide range of vendors and service providers
- exceptional communication skills
- outstanding problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- knowledge of backup systems and cybersecurity best practices
- strong organizational skills with the ability to work on projects concurrently and under time constraints.
- maintain up-to-date knowledge of current information technology
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits program.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining Dunkley Lumber, please submit your resume via fax or email to the attention of:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.