We currently have an opening for a Yard Supervisor; we are looking for an extremely motivated, safety conscious individual to join our team. The successful candidate will provide leadership in logyard, lumberyard, all yard operations including safety, environment, and ground conditions. The Yard Supervisor has authority and responsibility for all mobile equipment operators, yard cost management, consumption and inventory management, continuous improvement (mobile equipment operations, material utilization, etc.) initiatives, and accurate reporting.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Substantial industrial experience preferably from the wood products industry.
- Extremely detail oriented with a quality / precision mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical trouble shooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Demonstrated aptitude and technical knowledge relative to leading people, managing mobile equipment, compliance in yard management plans, and managing multiple inventories (logs, lumber, residuals).
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume prior to January 20, 2023, via email to:
Subject: Yard Supervisor
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.