We currently have an opening for a Licensed Heavy-Duty Mechanic.
Key responsibilities include maintaining Log Loaders, Loaders, Forklifts, Log trailers and other company vehicles. As a Heavy-Duty Mechanic with Foothills Forest Products, you will have an opportunity to utilize your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills while working on a wide variety of equipment.
We are looking for an extremely motivated, safety conscious individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyman/woman certification as a Heavy-Duty Mechanic with a Red Seal Endorsement.
- Substantial industrial rolling stock maintenance experience preferably from a Sawmill or similar Wood Products industry.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Caterpillar, Sennebogen, Taylor Material handling heavy duty equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely detail oriented with a precision maintenance mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong analytical trouble shooting skills, along with the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Very strong commitment to Safety.
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume prior to May 28th, 2021, via email to:
Subject: Heavy Duty Mechanic
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.