We currently have an opening for an Industrial Electrician.
Key responsibilities include maintaining sawmill and planer mill electrical assets while ensuring safe, reliable uptime. As an Electrician with Foothills Forest Products, you will have an opportunity to utilize your troubleshooting and problem solving skills while working on state-of-the-art equipment. We are looking for an extremely motivated, safety conscious individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills and experience:
- Journeyman/woman certification as an Electrician with a Red Seal Endorsement.
- Substantial industrial electrical maintenance experience preferably from a Sawmill or similar Wood Products industry.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers, Variable Frequency Drives, Optimization and Scanning equipment in a fast-paced shift environment.
- Extremely detail oriented with a precision maintenance mindset.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong analytical trouble shooting skills, along with the ability to work on several priorities concurrently under time constraints.
- Very strong commitment to Safety.
This position offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume prior to April 23rd, 2021, via email to:
Subject: Industrial Electrician
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.