We currently have an opening for a Woodlands Supervisor.
This is a permanent, full time position reporting to the Woodlands Manager. The individual will assist in supervising logging, hauling, road construction contractors across multiple dispositions.
The primary functions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring personal and contractors’ safety, working in a manner that eliminates environmental and safety incidents.
- Supervision of contractor(s) and day-to-day field work required for these activities.
- Planning tasks including road/boundary layout and road/culvert inspections.
- Ensuring adherence to log quality standards and government regulations.
- Assisting in the supervision of log procurement activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- AAFMP registered or eligibility as an RPF/RPFT.
- 3+ years of relevant forestry experience.
- Familiarity with layout, road design, harvesting systems.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of GIS and GPS technology.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Government, First Nation, and various stakeholder groups.
- Possess a valid Class 5 drivers license and standard first aid.
- The ability to work alone safely outdoors and in inclement weather.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and rewarding opportunities to grow along with an industry-leading company.
If you possess the noted qualifications and are interested in joining our company, please submit your resume, via email to:
Subject: Woodlands Supervisor
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.